i like this but i don’t fully understand it…
you don’t understand how sad this is. each adult is a cross, and each child has been crucified by said cross.
- the priest (i assume he’s a priest, correct me if i’m wrong) killed the little boy in one way or another, probably rape, which is common among corrupted clergy men.
- the tourist comes to an overcrowded, poverty stricken country, taking up any and all resources that could have gone to the little native girl
- the soldier comes to fight for his country, but ends up killing the innocent girl, probably in her village.
- the little boy dies under the doctor’s knife
- the man kills the little girl in a school shooting (represented with the uniform)
- the “fat” kid is killed by obesity caused by a fast food epidemic in america, most commonly mcdonald’s, shown by ronald mcdonald himself.
i think the tourist picture is about sex tourism/slavery/trafficking, the girl looks to be south-east asian, a region where it’s common for westerns to go to for underage prostitution
also i reckon the doctor one is organ harvesting, because of the sketchy looking cooler to put the organs into
the “school shooting” one may just be about general innocent bystanders (in this case children) caught in gang warfare, idk
(also I personally don’t think the overweight kid fits into it but that’s just my two cents)